Friday, August 17, 2012

Best of facebook funny and cool status covers : collection 1


facebook funny and cool status covers :My heart is perfect because  YOU ARE INSIDEfacebook funny cool status covers

               facebook funny and cool status covers : you are inside
               facebook funny and cool status covers :  It's by chance
facebook funny cool status covers
               facebook funny and cool status covers : Live every moment, laugh every day, love beyond words.


               facebook funny and cool status covers : My mom told me angels are in heaven, so why is she on Earth?
              facebook funny and cool status covers : My mom told me angels are in heaven, so why is she on Earth?
facebook funny cool status covers
            facebook funny and cool status covers : super + sexy !
              facebook funny and cool status covers :  When I miss you, I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot.

facebook funny cool status covers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Fotor01015170958.jpg

Pages

Followers