Wednesday, August 22, 2012

love quotes

love quotes
love quotes
















love quotes
love quotes

 i miss your smile....i miss your voice...i miss your touch..!
love quotes
love quotes
 I wish this were a dream....at least in my dreams you are there.
love quotes
love quotes

 My smile has no meaning without you.
love quotes
love quotes
 Nothing hurts more than waiting since i don't even know what i'm waiting for anymore.
love quotes
love quotes
 Without you here, the sun forgets to shine
love quotes
love quotes
 Without you in a day makes it feel like forever
love quotes
love quotes
 You may be out my sight...but never out of my mind. I MISS YOU
love quotes
love quotes
 Every day when i see a beautiful rose i think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms.
love quotes
love quotes

 *   i have only  three thing today: miss you,miss you, and miss you

love quotes
love quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Fotor01015170958.jpg

Pages

Followers